Shipping & Returns
WHERE WE SHIP TO
The Nixplay Shop provides free standard US and Mainland UK shipping. Please note that no shipments can be made to APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
Using free standard shipping, orders will be delivered within 3-7 working days from the date of purchase.
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
Amazon’s reliable fulfilment centers are used for posting your item. You will receive one or more tracking numbers on the confirmation e-mail we send you when your order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check the status of your package at our shipping carriers‘ online stores.
ORDER NOT RECEIVED
If you do not receive your order within 7 working days from the date of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Refunds
U.S. and U.K. Returns and Refunds Policy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
When returning an item purchased please note that:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase
- Only items purchased directly from the Nixplay Shop can be returned to Nixplay. For products purchased from any of our third-party vendors (including Amazon, Newegg, Rakuten) items must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policies.
- Please ensure that the items you are returning are repackaged in perfect condition, in original packaging with all the documentation and parts you received it with.
- Buyers are to shoulder return shipping costs
- Buyers must contact Nixplay before returning products
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
To return an item to Nixplay, please email us at email@example.com to register your return.
Please include your original order number in the email and ensure that the item is returned within 7 days.
No replacements will be sent out by the manufacturer until the returned item is received.
Once we receive your product, a refund is initiated. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. For credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
REPLACING ITEMS UNDER WARRANTY
Items ordered on the Nixplay Shop that arrived faulty can be returned by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of the frame, we will either repair or send a replacement to you if the product is found to be faulty.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a faulty product:
- The postage cost for returning faulty items to Nixplay will be refunded either in the form of a pre-paid shipping voucher that can be applied to your package, or if requested, in Amazon Vouchers to be used for any future purchases on Amazon platforms.
- To receive a shipping refund you must email us immediately after posting the faulty item to inform us of the cost of your shipping.
- Please note, you must return the item by standard delivery to receive a refund. We do not re-imburse costs for premium shipping services such as DHL, FedEX or UPS. Therefore, the maximum refund we can apply in each case is up to $20.00 or £ 13.00 per parcel.
REPLACING ITEMS OUT OF WARRANTY
For solutions on out of warranty items, please contact us through email@example.com with your order number (if relevant), date of purchase, product model information and / or the name of the person who placed the order as well as the details of the issue you are experiencing. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs.
1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY POLICY
All NIX and Nixplay products have a standard 1 year manufacturer warranty covering manufacture defect. Your original receipt or order number acts as proof.
This does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. This does not cover faults created by users using external power sources or batteries. Each NIX / Nixplay frame comes with an approved AC power adapter in the package. Do not use any other power adapters. In the event that you need a replacement Power Adapter for your frame, contact our helpdesk on this website.
To learn more about Parts and Labor Warranty click here.